An Amazing Opportunity for Business Partners
3 days of sessions showcasing diverse products and services related to Sage 300
Meet face to face with amazing developers of the products you are supporting and selling
Meet other like minded business partners
Meet and Greet Reception
All meals & entertainment
Great gifts and prizes
Top Reasons to Attend
- Our prime focus is third party. Sage’s conference concentrates on Sage’s message. TPAC concentrates on products and services you can sell to your customers to enhance their overall satisfaction.
- TPAC is Sage 300 (Accpac) only. No extra products to dilute the message.
- All the important Development Partners attend. These are the people who will supply and support the products you deliver.
- Network with your existing Development Partners. Nothing is better than face time.
- Network with other Business Partners. Explore merger / co-operation possibilities. Find out about best practices.
- Pre-conference training – look on the Pre-Con Training page for the Development Partners conducting pre-conference training.
- You can attend product sessions.
- Shoot Out or Super Session. Each year we have a “shoot out” where you can compare the similar offering from multiple exhibitors or similar key session for business partners.
- Once you come to TPAC, you will come again. Most Business Partners come year after year.
- Event night is always a great social event – aka PARTY.
- Each attendee receives a full list of all conference attendees.
- Full conference pass includes all meals from Sunday lunch through to Tuesday lunch and both the Meet & Greet on Sunday night and the Event on Monday night.
• Early Bird price until Dec 31st R3,500
• Regular price Jan 1 – Feb 29 R4,000
• Just in Time price Marxch 1 onward R5,000
• Sign up 4 delegates and only pay for3
Amounts will be charged in $CAD$. Amounts in RAND may fluctuate.
Plus accomodation booked directly with the hotel.
Sage 300 ERP Third Party Solutions provide additional functionality required by my clients, and the best place to see and learn about them is at TPAC.
Sage Summit is great but TPAC is the place for meeting with and talking to business partners.